My friend Patty from school came up from Sunday night until this morning and it was so nice to hang out with someone from school. I hate to say it, but I could go back anytime. Oh well, I still have so much summer left ahead of me, and that feels good too. We went to see Transformers 2 yesterday afternoon, then last night we went to the Jason Aldean concert downtown. I didn't even know who he was, since he's a country singer, but I actually sort of liked it. ha. I told Patty I might have to switch to a little country for awhile, especially since Jenny will probably want to keep listening to it when she gets home.
I miss my horses. I know I keep saying it. I just want to see them so bad. Yesterday Patty and I went down to the barn I worked at to visit the horses. We groomed one of them for a few minutes and I showed Patty a few different things, and then we went to visit with the goats. I'm pretty sure no one ever cleans out their water buckets so I took a few minutes and did that and played with them a little. I need to go down there more and hang out with the animals. I miss that too.
Hopefully, like I've said time and time again, there could be a trip to Tennessee in the making for sometime in August. That would be absolutely amazing.
But, for now, I just painted my nails pink and I'm working on some laundry and stuff and praying for everyone up at camp this week and the things they're going through. At this point, its about all I have to do.
When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him,
the son of man that you care for him?
You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings, and crowned him with glory and honor.
You made him rule over the works of your hands, you put everything under his feet.
Psalm 8

No comments:
Post a Comment