Today has been alright.
I had to work in the morning, but it's not hard or anything anymore, so it's no big deal. I just hate waking up at 7 or 7:30. It feels too early! Probably because I sleep a lot later on the days that I don't have to work. Not tomorrow though! Tomorrow I'm going to leave the house at like 6:30 am and go pick up my cats in Grand Rapids because they got fixed today. Fun stuff, let me say. Then I'm driving back home, and taking off for camp to pick up Dani and visit Jenny. =)
I can't wait!!! I finally get to see one of their rodeos!
There have been deer munching in the horse pasture for the last week or so. It's so funny and they're all so cute. Last night there were two little fawns in there. There must be some good grass growing in there since the horses left. Speaking of the horses, I miss them. I can't even think about it. And it's not just that I want to go just ride a horse or have a horse again or something. I want K-Rue and Buddy. It's so much more difficult than I expected. I was sitting around yesterday thinking "why is this summer so different than usual?" And I don't think it's because Jenny's gone, or because I have a different job or anything. It's because the horses are gone. All I used to do in the summer was take care of them and ride. I'm not even tan because I don't go out riding in my tank tops every day. I don't like it.
I'm sitting outside on the deck by the pool while a few girls are over swimming. It's nice out here tonight, finally, for a change. The sun is about to set, and I feel like I should be down at the beach instead. It was so pretty when I was down there on Saturday. It's a shame I don't go there more since I live right by it and I love it so much.
I need to hit the sack soon. It's gonna be an early morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment