It's been awhile since I've posted anything on here-- I think it's because last week just wasn't my best weeket ever. But hopefully I'm past that for the most part. It's hard with Jenny and my horses all gone. We had like our little "family" of the four of us and now I'm the only one here, and two of them are never coming back.
I also started my job this past week. At the meeting on Thursday I found out that I had to work on Friday, which I wasn't planning on. So I figured I'd have to be there until about lunch time on Friday-- nope! Four thirty or so. It was a long day, to say the least. But Saturday was a lot better, because the people I worked with were a little more entertaining and the area we were cleaning was a lot easier to clean. Working in housekeeping, though, makes me want to come home and clean because I feel like I've been cleaning so long that everything should just look perfect when I get home or something. Last night I came home from a party WAY before the rest of my family, so I cleaned like the whole house, watched TV and went to bed, all before they even came home.
Do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink, or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or stow away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuble than they?
Matthew 6: 25-26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment