I'm in the middle of coming up with answers to the potential essay questions for my history exam on Saturday morning. Blah. Saturday morning? Since when is Saturday even a valid exam day?
I went home with my dad last night because I wanted to bring some things home and I didn't really have much to do here at school besides study. The first thing I did when I got home was clean out my closet, which by the way contained two whole garbage bags full of trash. Lame. And I'm still so confused about where to put everything when I bring it all home this weekend and next week.
There was a great storm last night, though, which started just about as I was going to bed. So of course Izzy was all upset about it and she basically was just wandering around upstairs and keeping me awake. Eventually I got her to cuddle with me on my bed so I calmed her down and we both fell asleep. I'm glad I had her because I was missing K-Rue pretty bad. I think I said it before, but it's so much worse to be at home, because he's just not there. I think I'm animal dependent. I'm gonna be an old cat lady.
Today after my orthodontist appointment I was randomly chatting with my friend Paige on facebook, and it turned out that she was at the library by her house, so Jenny (who was now home as well) and I headed over there to attempt to study while hanging out with Paige. I never thought hanging out in a library was even legit until this semester, but it is. It's hard to study when your friends are there, because everything just ends up being hilarious for some reason.
Well, I think that's it for now. I should get back to this essay-writing. I'd so much rather be packing up my room so I can bring everything home, but I do only have a few more days here and I know that if I don't put enough effort into these exams, I'll regret it. I want to do well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment