Next year I need to have my parents or someone help me, because it was difficult alone.
I realized, though, that right now I have zero responsibilities-- no job for a couple more weeks, no horses, no schoolwork, no nothing. This hasn't happened to me since probably the summer before 8th grade.
Leaving college today was extremely sad. I really won't see everyone for about 3 months, which is just strange. My friend said she sobbed on the way home, while she was texting me and listening to the cd of sad songs that she made.
It feels like college really is my life now, so it's going to be another big adjustment to be home all summer, especially because I can't necessarily do whatever I want whenever I want to. I'll be anxious to get back in the fall I'm sure.
It was a long day, though. I only slept for about 3 or 4 hours last night because I went to the movies until midnight then came back to the dorm and studied more. I had my psyhcology exam this morning, then I cleaned my dorm room and bathroom and packed up all of my stuff nonstop from about 10:00 until 3:00. It was about 86 degrees outside, there was nowhere to park, and it was exhausting.
But I'm home now, sitting here with Izzy of course, and we're opening up the pool tonight. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment