Monday, May 11, 2009

Facebook is going SOOO slow

I have only 9 DAYS until I'm done with my freshman year of college. I can't believe it. When I think back to the beginning of the year, and some of the random things I've done this year, some seem so recent but others seem like forever ago. I've learned so much this year, not just school-wise, but about life in general and people in general, and I've also learned a LOT about myself.

I think I'm just finally getting somewhat used to the whole college thing, now that the year is coming to a close, but oh well. I'm really looking forward to spending the summer around home too-- especially hanging by the pool!!!!!!

Today Jenny and I attempted to make it to Dani's tennis meet at Forest Hills Central, but we got there just after she finished so we only stayed for about 5 minutes. It was a dissapointment, but still worth it just to visit with her for a sec. The best part was when some girl just randomly goes, "I wish I could look as tan as Dani!" I like cracked up. It was also really nice to turn the corner onto E. Paris on the way there and see a pasture full of Arabians, who happily decided to graze right up by the road. Made my day =) As much as Arabian horses can be a handful, they're just so amazing. I want one again. haha

The Bible study that I'm in on the floor ended tonight. I'm so glad I did it, because it really was enjoyable over all, even though half the time we were too busy to do it. It's nice just to have a group of girls to get to know on that level, and talk about stuff together without pressure. I think it'd be really fun to lead one next year since I'll be a sophomore, and I can take care of the freshman...... Yeah, I'll do that.

Speaking of taking care of.... I was thinking about a family I babysitt for awhile ago and I realized that they had another baby like a month ago. I still haven't seen it, and I don't even KNOW IF IT'S A BOY OR A GIRL!!!! It's killing me to not know all of the sudden. Random, but it's bothering me.

Oh boy. I've gotta start packing up some of my stuff. Maybe I'll head home with my father on Wednesday and bring some with me. Yes, I think I will. I can't WAIT to get out of this dorm room and be done being a freshman, even though technically I've been a sophomore all semester. But that doesn't really count. And after next year I'll be in the nursing program, which I think will be really different than normal "school." Can't wait!!!!


The Lord is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation. Psalm 118:14

No comments:

Post a Comment