Today was at least somewhat interesting. One of the first things I did this morning was work out- and I watched what I'm pretty sure was the season finale of The Office. Definitely a good way to get me through a workout, because I just get bored when I'm riding that bike in the basement. I think Jenny heard me laughing from upstairs because when I came up she asked me if it was funny. Duh, it's the office. =)
Then this afternoon Jenny and I drove over to Grand Rapids to my dad's office. The restaurant that his company owns, which is across the street, was hosting a blood drive, so of course I signed up. It was on a bus, which freaked me out at first because I get a little sqeamish about giving blood because I almost passed out once. But I got over that fact pretty quickly, especially when the nurse told me I had to calm down because my pulse rate was too high. Ooops.
It was the best blood-giving experience I've had so far though. Maybe I'm getting a little more used to it, or maybe it's because the beds were upright so you were really sitting, not laying down. I feel like that probably makes passing out less likely.
Jenny left from GR to go to camp for the night, but before she left she got this Chicken Caesar sandwich at Panera. I'm going back there just for one of those. It was amazing.
I just rode home with my dad and we stopped at the flooring store on the way to look for flooring for his new office building. He asked my opinion a few times and I couldn't help him. I can't do that type of thing. I feel like someone's going to have to help me big time with my house someday...
Wait, I'm wrong
Should have done better than this
Please, I'll be strong
I'm finding it hard to resist
So show me what I'm looking for
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment