Thursday, September 10, 2009

Back to College. Oh college...

I'm back at school, and classes started Tuesday. So many things are going on right now, and it's really pretty exciting, but it was such a relief yesterday to once again realize why I'm here and why I'm doing what I'm doing. I was reminded why I'm so passionate about the things I'm studying, and I was reassured that I am in the right place when my physiology prof shared these verses with the class yesterday morning:

"But ask the animals, and they will teach you,
Or the birds of the air and they will tell you;
or speak to the earth, and it will teach you,
or let the fish of the sea inform you.
Which of these does not know
that the hand of the Lord has done this?"
Job 12:7

His creation is simply awesome and so beyond anything any of us could ever imagine. The hundreds of thousands of animals and plants and their intricate details are enough more me to know that God is all powerful and all knowing.
What else would I be doing now but preparing myself for a life of caring for his creation. Learning more about it only makes us so much better equipped for his commands.

No comments:

Post a Comment